From May to September '21 the following rates apply for a stay based on 2 persons (excluding cleaning and tourist tax):
|Weekend (Fri - Mon)||Midweek (Mon - Fri)||Week (Fri - Fri)|
|Apr||€ 465||€ 560||€ 1025|
|May||€ 465||€ 560||€ 1025|
|Jun||€ 495||€ 620||€ 1090|
|Jul||€ 510||€ 680||€ 1190|
|Aug||€ 510||€ 680||€ 1190|
|Sep||€ 495||€ 620||€ 1090*|
|Oct||€ 465||€ 560||€ 1025|
* The first week of September is offered as August due to Summer vacation.
|Schoolholdays '21||Weekend (Fri - Mon)||Midweek (Mon - Fri)||Week (Fri - Fri)|
|Springholiday 12 - 28 Feb||€ 495||€ 620||€ 1090|
|May holiday 30 Apr - 9 May||€ 495||€ 620||€ 1090|
|Autumn holiday 15 - 31 Oct||€ 495||€ 620||€ 1090|
|Christmas holiday 24 Dec - 9 Jan||€ 495||€ 620||€ 1090|
The cottage is a wonderful place to stay with 2 adults. You will also have a very nice stay here with children.
Children up to 1 year stay for free with us in Sea and the City.
Surcharge for children from 1 to 14 years old: € 20 per child per night.
Surcharge for children aged 14 to 18: € 30 per child per night.
Inquire about the possibilities and rates for a stay with more than 2 adults.
From November '21 to March '22 the following rates apply (with the exception of school holidays) for a stay based on 2 persons per night:
- € 145 (Monday to Thursday)
- € 160 (Friday to Sunday)
- € 40 mandatory final cleaning
The minimum stay from November to March is 2 nights. For the other months, we kindly refer you to the tables above.
- Something tasty on arrival
- Beds made on arrival
- Towels and beach towels, bathrobes and fine Meraki products
- Kitchen linen and washing up liquid and dishwasher cubes
- Coffee cups for Nespresso machine and organic tea
- You can park for free near the house
- If you stay with children, we have a crib, a high chair and toys for the little ones and a French bed for the older children. A surprise for the little ones upon arrival.
There are 2 luxury bicycles for rent for € 10 per bicycle per day. One of the bicycles is equipped with a spacious bicycle basket.
We charge a deposit of € 150, which is included in the invoice.
Tourist tax costs € 3 per person per night in our municipality and is also included in the invoice.
Arrival: from 3.30 pm Departure: until 10.30 am
Any repair costs for damage will be charged to the tenant after the stay (if sufficient, this will be initially deducted from the deposit).
Smoking is NOT allowed in the house!
Pets (large or small) are unfortunately not welcome.
- The down payment is 50% of the total amount, to be paid within seven days after reservation.
- The remaining amount must be paid 8 weeks before arrival at the latest.
- Reservations within 8 weeks before arrival must immediately be paid in full.
- Availability of the guest house is only guaranteed after timely receipt of the (down) payment.
- All payments must be done in advance via a bank transfer.
- Until 8 weeks before arrival no costs, repayment of the complete downpayment amount.
- Until 4 weeks before arrival, 50% repayment of the complete paid amount.
- Within four weeks before arrival, no repayment.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. We would love to help you.
06 24 116 112 (Roos)
06 42 202 472 (Rick)